Glittery Cincinnati Bengals Shirt

5 Nov

Cincinnati Bengals Shirt

Here’s the final product of my t-shirt DIY from yesterday’s post! I wanted to show off how it turned out because I don’t think yesterday’s tutorial did it justice. Now I can watch the games in style, instead of wearing an irrelevant jersey from years ago. Like I said, I usually avoid DIYs because I consider myself to be crafting challenged. Now that I’ve gotten my feet wet, I definitely want to try some more easy DIYs (baby steps). I’m thinking about attempting red glitter on a white shirt for baseball season (diehard Reds fan right here).

Sparkly Bengals Shirt

DIY Cincinnati Bengals Shirt

How great are these fingerless gloves? I got them for Christmas last year, and they might be the only reason I’m willing to tolerate the cold. These are much more functional than regular gloves (obviously), and I think the black and white pattern stands out nicely against this all-black outfit.

Leather Pants and Brown Booties

Cincinnati Bengals Glitter Shirt

Glittery Cincinnati Bengals Shirt

Glitter Bengals DIY Shirt

Bengals Glittery Shirt

Shirt: DIY (tutorial here) | Pants: H&M (similar) | Shoes: Alfani (similar) | Gloves: Michael Kors (similar on Etsy)

32 Responses to “Glittery Cincinnati Bengals Shirt”

1. SweetCandyDreamer November 5, 2013 at 7:57 am #

The top looks great!! xx

2. jenusingword November 5, 2013 at 9:23 am #

Super cute!!!!

3. Kylee November 5, 2013 at 9:41 am #

I’ve nominated you for the VBA Award. Love your site! http://kbyeee.com/2013/11/04/versatile-blogger-award/

4. cursedwithexpensivetaste November 5, 2013 at 10:42 am #

Love it!! Xx
    Check out my blog – http://cursedwithanexpensivetaste.wordpress.com

5. FashionEdible November 5, 2013 at 11:23 am #

So cute! You really did a great job with this DIY!

6. arynversteegh November 5, 2013 at 12:34 pm #

I am in LOVE with those gloves! They pull the outfit together so nicely!

7. Ashley November 5, 2013 at 1:44 pm #

Sooo cute, and look and how talented you are!
    Happy Tuesday!

• Baubles to Bubbles November 6, 2013 at 11:26 am #

Thank you Ashley! Haha I definitely am willing to try more DIYs now that I have one under my belt!

8. topknotsandpolkadots November 5, 2013 at 2:48 pm #

So adorable, as always! Seriously in love with your boots.
    xx Chloe

9. carascliche November 5, 2013 at 2:56 pm #

Totally stealing this DIY BUT for the Seahawks of course, and those gloves are too good!

• Baubles to Bubbles November 6, 2013 at 11:32 am #

Haha I TOTALLY understand! So glad both of our teams are doing well this season :)

10. Jen November 5, 2013 at 6:07 pm #

Oh my gosh! Gold glitter and an all black outfit, we definitely think a like! What a fun DIY!

xo jen
    Pearls & Lace

• Baubles to Bubbles November 6, 2013 at 11:33 am #

Thank you Jen! We are definitely sharing the all-black mentality! I’ve been trying to incorporate more colors in my outfits, but I still can’t resist a black look!

11. nicolemolders November 6, 2013 at 2:21 am #

nice

12. Alyssa//Runway Chef November 6, 2013 at 11:37 am #

Love this whole look! Definitely stealing the shirt idea and attempting to make one of my own!! And those gloves are awesome!

13. irenedesign2011 November 6, 2013 at 12:51 pm #

You have a very nice blog, continue with your great style.
    Thanks for your visit and like at my blog.
    Irene

14. ANDY November 6, 2013 at 1:06 pm #

cute sweater, the look is pretty :)

15. StephanieStephanie November 6, 2013 at 7:20 pm #

This is the chicest sports fan outfit I’ve ever seen! Nice job on the shirt, and I love those boots!

• Baubles to Bubbles November 7, 2013 at 9:59 pm #

Thank you Stephanie! So glad I could check a DIY off the bucket list!

16. meretn November 18, 2013 at 8:46 am #

BB, my best girlfriend is a huge Bengals fan (her apartment is a few exits away from Polaris, which I’m sure you’re familiar with!) and she would love this top! Thanks for sharing.

• Baubles to Bubbles November 18, 2013 at 6:03 pm #

I always pass the Polaris exit when I’m driving to Cleveland to see my boyfriend! Definitely some good shopping there! So exciting to hear she’s a Bengals fan! I always feel like there are so many Browns fans north of Cincinnati (which is basically the entire state), so that makes me happy. It sounds like she would love this festive top!