We Search. We Find. We ShopStyle!

2 Dec

Today I’m going to be discussing my favorite website when it comes to shopping! ShopStyle.com is a serious game-changer in terms of online shopping. If you’re like me, you spend lots of time browsing the web for the latest and greatest in fashion. This is fun, but can be really stressful and time consuming. This is where ShopStyle comes in handy. For example, I’m currently looking for the perfect sparkly New Years dress. To make my life easier, I go to ShopStyle.com, type in “sequin dress”, choose the price range and colors I want, and ShopStyle narrows down the results! Like I said, game changing. I’ve been using ShopStyle for years, and one of my favorite things about it is all the brands I’ve discovered through using the site. It’s a great way to find amazing clothes from brands you may not have heard of. Thanks to ShopStyle, I now have a serious addiction to Tom Binns jewelry!

ShopStyle.com fashion

Some of the POPSUGAR Select bloggers were asked to help spread the word about ShopStyle’s new ad campaign by showing off our personal style. I instantly new I wanted to share some of my favorite statement pieces in my closet. This includes some sparkly dresses, an Alexandra Grecco bow dress, sequin pants, and of course my favorite baubles! I actually have a lot more dresses I wanted to include, but had to narrow it down for space. Talk about stressful.

Bow Dress: Alexandra Grecco | Green Sequin Dress: Kensie | Yellow Sequin Dress: Gilar | Sequin Pants: The Limited | Ruffle Skirt: Macy’s

ShopStyle Print Campaign

*This is a sponsored post, but all opinions are my own.

23 Responses to “We Search. We Find. We ShopStyle!”

1. SweetCandyDreamer December 2, 2013 at 8:20 am #

Such fun items you chose, love all the sparkles! xx

• Baubles to Bubbles December 3, 2013 at 3:13 pm #

Thank you! It’s so hard to resist anything sparkly, as evidenced in the amount of sequined clothes I have :)

2. lalovesblog December 2, 2013 at 8:27 am #

That makes shopping so easy!! I am in the market for a sparkly dress too!!
    ~Lauren

• Baubles to Bubbles December 3, 2013 at 3:12 pm #

SO easy!! Let me know if you find a good dress! My problem is that there are too many cute ones to choose from!

3. whatthemom December 2, 2013 at 11:49 am #

That looks fun. I rarely shop outside of JCrew but that’s a good idea is there is something in particular that I am looking for. Thanks!

• Baubles to Bubbles December 3, 2013 at 3:12 pm #

It is fun! I’ve discovered some great brands through it that I would have never known of. And fortunately for us J.Crew lovers, they have lots of the Crew :)

4. lowstoluxe December 2, 2013 at 11:57 am #

i’m a serious online shopper so i love this!!!

5. FashionEdible December 2, 2013 at 1:13 pm #

I’ve used Shopstyle occasionally to search for things. It definitely is easier to have a site compile everything together in one place instead of having to search fifty different sites.

• Baubles to Bubbles December 3, 2013 at 3:09 pm #

I agree! I love how all the results pop up, so I can compare styles and prices. So convenient!

6. rohma0malik December 2, 2013 at 2:09 pm #

i have never heard of ShopStyle.com but i shall check it out :)
    I am a Swedish Fashion student based in London, would be awesome if you could check out my blog :)

• Baubles to Bubbles December 3, 2013 at 3:08 pm #

Definitely check it out! It’s all I ever use! Can’t wait to see your blog :)

7. "They'll Never Know..." December 2, 2013 at 10:35 pm #

This is SO fun Olivia, and your picks are perfect for the season! I’ve already been thinking about a NYE dress too but the pants you chose have me thinking it’ll be a pair of those instead! Great choices! :)

• Baubles to Bubbles December 3, 2013 at 3:07 pm #

Thanks Rochelle!! I knew I had to share all my dresses/sequin pieces. I mean, I have a ton of them and nowhere to wear them most of the time! I wore the pants for Christmas last year, and they were a hit! You would look amazing in them.

8. carascliche December 3, 2013 at 11:32 am #

Such a cute shoot! I am loving those pants!

• Baubles to Bubbles December 3, 2013 at 3:02 pm #

Thanks Cara! Already planning some outfit posts around the pants :)

9. GlitzySpritzer December 3, 2013 at 2:46 pm #

Oh in love with this!

10. Ashley December 3, 2013 at 2:49 pm #

You are adorable!

PS- was this not SO weird to shoot!? I swear, I had the oddest outtakes, haha. :)

Just followed your blog on FB and Bloglovin (can’t believe I wasn’t before, ha). Happy Tuesday, doll!

• Baubles to Bubbles December 3, 2013 at 2:57 pm #

Thank you Ashley! Umm, this was easily the toughest thing to shoot! Like, I had to take 100 shots just to find one semi-normal one where I didn’t have multiple chins or just look straight up bizarre! Your’s was so amazing, and the whole time I kept wondering “how did Ashley’s look so good and what am I doing wrong?” haha.
      PS- thanks for the follows! Following you back ASAP. Not sure how we weren’t before :)

11. Hallie Wilson (@coralsncognacs) December 3, 2013 at 6:45 pm #

What a fun post. It does look tough to shoot, but you look great!

• Baubles to Bubbles December 5, 2013 at 12:33 pm #

Thanks Hallie! I hope I never have to pose on the floor again!