Bauble Wish List: Purple Haze

16 Jan

In case you haven’t heard, Pantone’s color of 2014 is Radiant Orchid. I was/am in love with emerald, the 2013 Color of the Year, so I was a bit skeptical when Pantone revealed Radiant Orchid. The color is starting to grow on me, and I think I’ll start to appreciate it a lot more in the spring and summer. Right now, my pale skin and this soft purple/pink tone do not mix. I wrote an upcoming Cincy Chic article about how to incorporate Radiant Orchid into your fashion and beauty routine this year. When I was doing my research, I noticed that I didn’t come across a lot of jewelry I’d classify as this specific Pantone color. I did discover some stunning purple baubles that I am dying to get my hands on!

You really don’t see a lot of purple jewelry, but I kind of like that. I’d pair my purple baubles with a neutral outfit to make the jewelry do all the talking. Yes, I am mostly talking about the amazing Fiona Paxton necklace I included below ;).

Radiant Orchid Purple Jewelry

Top: Tory Burch Cuff | Kendra Scott Earrings

Bottom: Fiona Paxton Necklace | Aerin Erickson Beamon Cuff

21 Responses to “Bauble Wish List: Purple Haze”

1. lifeoflala January 16, 2014 at 6:57 am #

I love the colour purple.. The little cuff is beautiful!

2. Christiana January 16, 2014 at 7:06 am #

Absolutely love all of your choices. Just wish purple suited me more (but you can always get away with jewelry, right?)

• Baubles to Bubbles January 21, 2014 at 9:30 pm #

Thank you! Yes, I think with jewelry anyone can pull off any color! Do it!

3. FashionEdible January 16, 2014 at 10:10 am #

I love that necklace! It’s beautiful! I don’t have any orchid-colored pieces but I’m looking forward to seeing what types of pieces come out. It’s such a vibrant color!

• Baubles to Bubbles January 21, 2014 at 9:31 pm #

So do I! I don’t have purple/orchid jewelry either, but I’m on the lookout now!

4. pernillelunde January 16, 2014 at 11:00 am #

Those earrings are beautiful!!!

5. Ashley January 16, 2014 at 12:08 pm #

Digging that cuff- so cute!

Happy almost-weekend. :) Can’t wait for a break from the LONGEST WEEK EVER! Ha.

• Baubles to Bubbles January 21, 2014 at 9:33 pm #

Last week was the longest week ever.. and this week is starting to feel like that too! Hope all the snow missed you in KC!

6. carascliche January 16, 2014 at 1:17 pm #

All I can say is good thing I look 12 in purple or I would have just caved and spent $600 on that gorgeous necklace!

• Baubles to Bubbles January 21, 2014 at 9:34 pm #

Haha you might think that, but I think you’d look good in purple! That dark hair looks good with every color :)

7. pamelasychisteras January 16, 2014 at 4:22 pm #

I love the bracelet

8. fabesfashion January 17, 2014 at 1:58 am #

this tory burch bracelet is so damn beautiful….

9. Stephanie January 17, 2014 at 7:13 pm #

Kendra Scott is one of my favorite jewelry brands. I have a purple Rayne necklace and love it! The story behind her company is really inspiring too.

10. Anchors And Diamonds January 17, 2014 at 11:28 pm #

I need that Tori Burch bracelet! The orchid color is growing on me as well, and I can’t wait to see more purple jewelry!

anchorsanddiamonds.wordpress.com

• Baubles to Bubbles January 21, 2014 at 9:11 pm #

I know, right?! I’m hoping around spring I’ll start getting some orchid pieces!

11. staytrendie January 19, 2014 at 9:11 pm #

Reblogged this on staytrendie's Blog and commented:
    Purple “royalty”