Pink Blazer

21 Jan

Hot Pink Blazer with Polka Dot Blouse

I wore this pink blazer (borrowed from my mom) about a month ago in this post. It’s one of my favorites in her closet. Maybe it’s the depressing weather that’s making me crave anything with a little bit of color, but I could easily wear this blazer a few times a week. Even though hot pink is the furthest thing from a neutral, I could easily treat this blazer as one. I’ve paired it with black and white this winter, but during the spring I think it would look great colorblocked with another bright color.

Leather Pants Pink Blazer

Bright Pink Blazer Polka Dot Blouse

How to wear a hot pink blazer

Blazer: old (similar) | Blouse: Urban Outfitters (similar) | Pants: H&M (similar) | Shoes: BCBGeneration (similar) | Necklace: Baublebar c/o ShopStyle

18 Responses to “Pink Blazer”

1. SweetCandyDreamer January 21, 2014 at 7:39 am #

Looking beautiful in pink <3 xx

2. FashionEdible January 21, 2014 at 9:25 am #

I love how you’ve paired this bright blazer with very basic colors. It’s such a nice contrast against the black pants and the white snow! I don’t have a pink blazer right now but I do have a bright red one I love. It does tend to make things a bit more cheery :)

• Baubles to Bubbles January 21, 2014 at 9:05 pm #

Thanks Grace! I definitely want to add more bright blazers to the mix. They’re such an easy way to add color!

3. glitterfizzgirl January 21, 2014 at 1:30 pm #

loving the pink blazer

4. Amanda January 21, 2014 at 2:18 pm #

What a gorgeous colour!

5. Ashley January 21, 2014 at 3:00 pm #

You look gorgeous in this bright pink!

I’m craving some warmer weather too- after a taste of the 60s over the weekend, 20 degrees is like a cold slap in the face!

• Baubles to Bubbles January 21, 2014 at 9:35 pm #

Thanks Ashley! Cannot believe you had 60 degree weather- so jealous! We need a warm weather trip!

6. The Lady Olive January 21, 2014 at 5:50 pm #

Love it! I saw a similar one at Lilly last year but refused to pay the $200+ price tag. Lucky you can share clothes with your mom!

• Baubles to Bubbles January 21, 2014 at 9:36 pm #

Thank you! That’s the worst. I found a lot of good options on ShopStyle so you could probably get one that’s a lot cheaper!

7. Jen January 21, 2014 at 5:59 pm #

I absolutely love the color and cut of this blazer, your mom clearly has amazing taste! The pop of color looks great paired with black and white. Not to mention it would match the mini mab bag that I’m swooning over perfectly ;)

xo jen
    Pearls & Lace

• Baubles to Bubbles January 21, 2014 at 9:37 pm #

Aw thank you, Jen! I’ll have to tell her that. I like where your head’s at.. definitely going to wear it with the new tote ;)

8. Stephanie January 22, 2014 at 3:00 am #

That vibrant pink looks great on you! Hope you’re having a nice week!

9. bellegit January 23, 2014 at 5:26 am #