Savvy Scarf

30 Jan

Anthropologie Scarf

Anthropologie Tacoma Scarf

The Anthropologie Tacoma scarf has been my lifesaver this winter. It’s an extremely generous size, and the wool material makes it extra warm. True story: I wear it to work at least once a week! It’s also been doubling as a little shawl while I sit at my desk trying to thaw out. Supposedly the weather is supposed to get up to the 40s this weekend, which genuinely sounds like a blessing. I’m hoping this will motivate me to start wearing cute outfits again (aka skirts and dresses with tights).

In the meantime, I will be bundled up in this colorful accessory. I think the scarf designer covered every color of the rainbow, which is exactly why I fell in love with it! The pattern is woven into the scarf and not printed, so I’m constantly finding fun new colors in it. This is perfect for mixing and matching. Like I said earlier this week, I’ve gotten my winter uniform down to a boring science, so this scarf is my go-to when I want to add a little life to my look.

Wool Anthropologie Scarf

Colorful Anthropologie Scarf

Shirt: Downeast Basics | Jeans: Gap | Shoes: Report | Scarf: Anthropologie | Bracelets: Mon Ami

19 Responses to “Savvy Scarf”

1. I Belong to Wonderland January 30, 2014 at 8:24 am #

Lovely Scarf <3

2. lycly January 30, 2014 at 9:26 am #

I love an oversized scarf – ESPECIALLY a gorgeous plaid one like this!

3. The Fashion Huntress January 30, 2014 at 9:42 am #

Great scarf- and I love the size. You cannot beat the scarves that are so big in winter!!

4. FashionEdible January 30, 2014 at 10:13 am #

I saw this on Instagram and loved it! That is such a great scarf. And I love how you’ve paired it with distressed jeans and boots! Perfect look, Olivia.

• Baubles to Bubbles February 2, 2014 at 9:43 pm #

Thank you Grace! It’s the chunkiest scarf I own, and I love it!

5. Kate's Beauty Book January 30, 2014 at 10:40 am #

I absolutely adore that scarf and the whole look! :)

6. Stephanie January 30, 2014 at 12:39 pm #

Great outfit… that scarf is so colorful and pretty!

7. Ashley January 30, 2014 at 2:51 pm #

So cute! I love the pattern/color next to your pretty face, and then a chic basic color scheme everywhere else. :)

Have a great weekend, doll!

8. carascliche January 30, 2014 at 10:39 pm #

So gorgeous! The pattern is perfect against your black top! Is that charlie hair? ;)

• Baubles to Bubbles February 2, 2014 at 9:49 pm #

Thanks Cara! Hahah charlie hair. PS- The Seahawks are playing amazingly! It wasn’t even a game!

9. Kenya L Fashion Blog February 2, 2014 at 3:16 pm #

Beautiful scarf! Love the print!

xo, Kenya