Brunching

3 Feb

J.Crew Chambray C.Luce Vest

We enjoyed a nice little warm up over the weekend. Even though it was rainy the entire time, a temperature above 10 degrees was a welcome change. I didn’t have too exciting of a weekend, but it was nice to relax and lounge around in my biggest sweatpants and sweatshirt. I had plans to go out, but ended up getting sick on Saturday night at dinner. What better way to make up for a sick weekend than waking up feeling great on Sunday morning and heading to brunch? If you follow me on Instagram, you’ll know I got bananas foster French toast and a mimosa (or two). It was incredible and the perfect end to a lazy weekend!

Despite the “warm up”, it’s still pretty cold. That meant wearing my C.Luce furry vest and my J.Crew Pixie pants. I’m going to need an intervention with these pants. I wear them to work at least three days a week, and then again on the weekends. Feel free to judge (I know I am).  I finally got to use my new Kate Spade purse. I got it for Christmas, and it’s been sitting in my closet ever since! The black and blue combination is perfect, and the bow seals the deal. It’s a great way to add some color to a basic outfit.

Chambray Shirt with Faux Fur Vest

Faux Fur Lambswool Vest

Kate Spade Black Blue Bow Purse

Faux Fur Vest with Chambray Shirt

Shirt: J.Crew | Vest: C.Luce (similar) | Pants: J.Crew | Shoes: Alfani (similar) | Purse: Kate Spade (sold out, but brand new ones on eBay) | Watch: La Mer

9 Responses to “Brunching”

1. FashionEdible February 3, 2014 at 12:16 pm #

I love everything about this outfit. That vest is seriously amazing and the bag is way too cute (it looks like it has your favorite design: bows!).

2. comfortablyychic February 3, 2014 at 12:47 pm #

No judgement here! I own two pairs for that exact reason… there was a season when I wore them WAY too often (not going into details here haha) and decided I needed to pick up another pair.

It hit 60 degrees here on Saturday and I was literally jumping with joy. Now it’s back to 30 and we’re covered in snow…. fail.

Jen

3. Jen February 3, 2014 at 4:55 pm #

The furry vest is amazing Olivia! I can totally relate about pixie pants, I have a couple pairs and they’re definitely my favorite to wear!

xo jen
    Pearls & Lace

4. carascliche February 3, 2014 at 6:54 pm #

I have heard such amazing things about the pixie pants but never try them because with my thighs and height I am a bit scared lol. They look perfect on you though, I may have to suck it up and give them a try! What blush do you have on? I love the color…

5. Kenya L Fashion Blog February 3, 2014 at 9:17 pm #

Very cute! Love the vest and I adore that Kate Spade bag! The color is amazing!

xo, Kenya

6. Giovanna February 3, 2014 at 9:53 pm #

Nothing wrong with wearing a piece you love over and over! lol Cute look! Loving your bag and vest!

xx
    Giovanna

7. Carrie February 4, 2014 at 11:37 am #

i love that vest! now I regret not snagging it off of Piperlime.com when I had the chance. so so cute!
    xxCarrie

8. Ashley February 4, 2014 at 3:12 pm #

I’m obsessed with the Minnie pant from JCrew, perhaps I need to try the Pixie…? They make such killer stuff that ends up being SO wearable. :)

9. meredithmcg February 20, 2014 at 12:31 am #

The chambray and vest are such a great pairing! I will definitely be trying that look out.