Bubbles: Valentine’s Day Drinks

10 Feb

There’s nothing more fun than when Valentine’s Day falls on a weekend. You can go out for a nice dinner, and enjoy a few more drinks than you probably could during the week. Basically, there’s a lot more time to celebrate with your significant other, or make a party of it if you’re with your friends. Unfortunately, my boyfriend couldn’t make it into town this upcoming weekend, so we went to dinner over the weekend. We went to Prima Vista, one of our favorites, where I not so surprisingly had a glass of champagne to accompany my cheese ravioli. The sad part of this story is that I only ate one ravioli because we had made a massive lunch a few hours earlier (complete with homemade guac). We were halfway home when I realized I forgot to grab my leftovers off the table. Fail.

Since it’s become a theme here on Baubles to Bubbles to share holiday drink recipes, I had to share some amazing Valentine’s Day-inspired cocktails! I was salivating doing this “research”. Since I’m technically going to be alone on February 14, I’ve already made a date with a glass of pink moscato and these cookie dough truffles I love to make ;).

Love Potion

Valentine's Day Drinks

Raspberry Rosewater Gin Rickey

Valentines' Day Drinks

Pomegranate Valentini

Valentine's Day Drinks

Raspberry Sherbet Champagne Floats

Valentine's Day Drinks

9 Responses to “Bubbles: Valentine’s Day Drinks”

1. SweetCandyDreamer February 10, 2014 at 7:22 am #

Yummy drinks! :-) xx

2. FashionEdible February 10, 2014 at 9:08 am #

A bit bummed for you that you forgot your leftovers. I think I did that once – it’s more than a bit disappointing ;) It sounds like you had a great time, regardless!

3. toniegirl February 10, 2014 at 10:03 am #

These look so delicious, esp the pom Valentini! P.S. I forget my leftovers often and it’s always so disappointing when I realize.

4. Jen February 10, 2014 at 12:43 pm #

I want to try one of each! Raspberries are my favourite fruit so the first two are definitely calling my name!

xo jen
    Pearls & Lace

5. Stephanie February 10, 2014 at 1:13 pm #

Those drinks look fabulous! What a bummer about the leftovers… that’s definitely happened to me too. :( Good excuse to go back sometime for another dinner!

6. Ms B. BAD February 10, 2014 at 10:17 pm #

Forgetting your leftovers is the worst!!

7. carascliche February 10, 2014 at 11:03 pm #

You always find THE CUTEST and divine looking drinks! Will you plan my next party?!?

8. Ashley February 11, 2014 at 6:19 pm #

I hate it when I forget my leftovers- especially when it involves guac! My fave!

These drinks all look and sound lovely- perfect for celebrating this weekend. :)

9. piyushpujara February 13, 2014 at 1:50 am #

this drinks is specially for this days??