A few years ago I started a series on my YouTube channel called “The Perfect Pairing”, where I paired a piece of jewelry with a cocktail (usually something champagne based).
I know so many of us love jewelry and champagne so I figured it only makes sense to pair these two great things together for something sparkly and fabulous! Jewelry is such a huge part of my life and personal style and I love sharing my collection with others. I think the jewelry we wear can say so much about our personality and I know I don’t feel complete unless I’m wearing jewelry.
For the month of February I instantly think of a few words: love, red, pink, hearts. Valentine’s Day is always top of mind this month, so I made a cocktail that perfectly encompasses the season of love: a raspberry sorbet champagne float. This is probably one of the easiest champagne cocktails you can whip up!
Raspberry Champagne Float
- Raspberry Sorbet
- Champagne of your choice (I used La Marca Prosecco)
- Raspberries for garnish (optional)
- Mint leaves for garnish (optional)
- Grab your favorite champagne flute. You can also use a larger wine glass if you want a more substantial drink and something that looks more like a traditional float.
- Put one or two scoops of raspberry sorbet into your glass. The size of your glass will determine how much sorbet you use.
- Slowly fill your glass with champagne. You want to pour your champagne in increments because it gets fizzy pretty quickly and you obviously want to avoid spills!
- Add fresh raspberries and mint leaves as garnishes for your cocktail.
The Perfect Heart Shaped Earrings
I knew I wanted to keep in line with the love theme, so I instantly knew my Loren Hope Cupid earrings would be the perfect complement to this colorful champagne cocktail. These heart-shaped earrings make a gorgeous, feminine statement and I love that they don’t weigh my ears down. These pretty baubles also come in a colorful variation! You know I absolutely love Loren Hope and own some other gorgeous pieces from her collection!